Travelogue - Diving in Tioman
Mission accomplished! Successfully finished all 3 goals I had.
We are all now certifed open waterdivers!
Pass course - check!
See turtles - checked!
Come back alive - checked!
I still can't believe we saw turtles!! And a murray eel, and sea urchins and fishes many many fishes! It was so so awesome!
We left Singapore at about 6.30pm and headed off to Tioman. Reached Tioman at about 2am plus omfg. But I liked the ferry ride where we could sit at the top deck and chill, make friends, eat food and enjoy sea breeze!
Checked into out chalet, they gave us connecting rooms so we could all be together! The room was freezing at night. I couldn't sleep very well because I was too nervous!
7am wakeup call and it was to the beach to get our equipment, get our stuff ready and off to our first dive. Our 3 dives of fhe day were shore dives. Mad tiring to fin all the way out. We did our drills pretty okay I guess! Except for one which Casslyn and I had to redo. Casslynn was my dive buddy for the trip. We totally just 相依为命 underwater.
The day passed so quickly. Dive, dive, eat and dive again. The last dive wasn't too bad because we got to fin around a bit and explore the place. Had a written test at night so we got to wash up for that and explored the beach a little.
I really didn't have much of an appetitie throughout the trip. Very perplexed by it. But I still managed to have a cheese prata! After dinner we went to the beach bar for calamari and I learnt how to play texas poker! My cousin was there and he help make sure I didn't lose too much money. #mycousinisawesome
Super early morning call the next day, had to be on the boat by 6.30am. Everyone struggled to get up, feed ourselves, grab our equipment and hop on the boat. Our equipment really very heavy leh.
7am we were in the water.
Zhixin got this super chio pic of me jumping into the water!
Did 2 morning dives from the boat and that was it. Rushed to wash up and then to the boat for mersing. Dapaoed ramly burgers and prata bombs up the boat for lunch, super yumz!
The instructors were good, my travel buddies were awesome and of course, my cousin was there! Somebody to depend on! #myfriendsareawesome
I think I will probably go diving again.
Alive and certified. :)
Labels: tioman, Travelogue
0 comments









