Of pandas, mooncakes and lanterns
Thursday, September 11, 2014

Last Sunday I went to volunteer to be a guide for the panda party!


Chio-er than Jia Jia! 

We learnt a lot of fun facts! A bit unprofessional and ZX and I were 临时抱佛脚ing before the tour. But I think we did pretty okay, at least the guests will sometimes 'Oh!' in awe and wonder so yay! 

Good a really decent pic of one red panda!


Their favourite food is grapes! We learnt that haha. 

Then it is off to meet the rest of n5girls for a little mid-autumn celebration. 


Special appearance by Jojo! Mooncakes sponsored by dodo. Jiale and I bought Kfc on our way from the zoo.

I really love fried chicken leh! 


Picnic at bishan park before it started to get dark.


Me and a blur photo of Jojo.


The celebration will just not be complete without sparklers. Even though the fun and novelty has somewhat worn off as compared to when we were kids, it just feels weird without sparklers! 


Lighting up our candle lanterns.

PM Lee was at the event as Bishan Park too! I felt so happening that night haha, too bad it was too crowded so we left to a quieter spot. 


Jiale ended up burning her lantern. Hahaha. This is my favourite picture of the night. What does that say about me?

It was a Sunday so we couldn't stay too late. I had to go home to complete some CL shitz but this week will be the last time I will be doing it. So so happy thinking about it. 

When I think about leaving my current job I really will smile at my computer as I am working. More proof of how much I detest my current job or soon to be ex job. Even when I graduate from NUS also not so happy. 



Labels:

[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts