Of prawns and turtles and cloudy days
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Random chio photo of food because I don't usually have the patience to take a photo before I dig in. It looks a lot nicer than it tastes tbh.
Bonus! Lola's with the colleagues last week. Their stuff is seriously yummy but withthe wait and how inaccessible it is, dont think I will head there very often.
So I managed to survive the pool session! Next up is out in the open waters! Which I am panicking about too! The current is going to be much stronger, we are going much deeper and we will be in salty waters.
Keep calm and scuba dive.
Oh my god, I can do this! Remember my turtle seeing and seal swimming ambitions?! They say we can see turtles while diving at Tioman so I am pretty excited about that!
Without my weekly Sunday afternoon nap I have been very very sleepy since yesterday morning. I just want to doze off at work.
Managed to leave work on time and accomplished quite a bit. Got my contact lenses, got my vaccination jab and then got my period delaying pills. Was all motivated to run after work this morning but the sky is quite dark and I do not want to be caught out in the rain. Will train with Casey instead while watching tv in the comfort of my own home. Although the point is I wanted to do more cardio stuff to train for more mountain climbing!!
Labels: Food, Life
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of prawns and turtles and cloudy days
Random chio photo of food because I don't usually have the patience to take a photo before I dig in. It looks a lot nicer than it tastes tbh.
Bonus! Lola's with the colleagues last week. Their stuff is seriously yummy but withthe wait and how inaccessible it is, dont think I will head there very often.
So I managed to survive the pool session! Next up is out in the open waters! Which I am panicking about too! The current is going to be much stronger, we are going much deeper and we will be in salty waters.
Keep calm and scuba dive.
Oh my god, I can do this! Remember my turtle seeing and seal swimming ambitions?! They say we can see turtles while diving at Tioman so I am pretty excited about that!
Without my weekly Sunday afternoon nap I have been very very sleepy since yesterday morning. I just want to doze off at work.
Managed to leave work on time and accomplished quite a bit. Got my contact lenses, got my vaccination jab and then got my period delaying pills. Was all motivated to run after work this morning but the sky is quite dark and I do not want to be caught out in the rain. Will train with Casey instead while watching tv in the comfort of my own home. Although the point is I wanted to do more cardio stuff to train for more mountain climbing!!
Labels: Food, Life
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment