Of avocados, bananas and milk
Friday, August 22, 2014

I love the blender it my house! We got it initially for my grandma so she could grind chillis easily but now, I am using it to make smoothies!
Today I blended two avocados, three bananas, honey, brown sugar and milk. Made enough for four cups of yummy goodness to feed my family. Not only is it bloody delicious with a texture like yogurt, I feel happy feeding my family healthy food!
Went to google some benefits and avocados help lower cholestrol, lose weight and improve skin. Bananas help me poop too! I love this!
Because avocados are sometimes a pain to get perfectly ripe, sometimes I just use bananas, milk and cream custard biscuits and blend everything away! Also fucking delicious!
The avacados I get from ntuc is very annoying. They only sell super hard avocadoes and I have to wait forver for it to ripen. And like, for every three avocados you think have ripen and somewhat soft, when you slice it open, it is all black inside. I prefer to get my avocados from the market. And I can et the professional opinion of the aunty/uncle/person selling the fruit.
In other exciting news, I am headling off to New York! Made the decision, bought my tickets and now I am all a flurry of excitement and nervousness.
I can think about that later when I have successfully passed my open water course in Tioman. More freaked about that now!
The Script is going to be playing in NYC when I am there so tickets are booked! How exciting and I have been going around asking people on their US trips so they have a lot of good recommendations.
Thank god I have been diligently putting in money into my Adventure Fund!
Labels: Life
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of avocados, bananas and milk

I love the blender it my house! We got it initially for my grandma so she could grind chillis easily but now, I am using it to make smoothies!
Today I blended two avocados, three bananas, honey, brown sugar and milk. Made enough for four cups of yummy goodness to feed my family. Not only is it bloody delicious with a texture like yogurt, I feel happy feeding my family healthy food!
Went to google some benefits and avocados help lower cholestrol, lose weight and improve skin. Bananas help me poop too! I love this!
Because avocados are sometimes a pain to get perfectly ripe, sometimes I just use bananas, milk and cream custard biscuits and blend everything away! Also fucking delicious!
The avacados I get from ntuc is very annoying. They only sell super hard avocadoes and I have to wait forver for it to ripen. And like, for every three avocados you think have ripen and somewhat soft, when you slice it open, it is all black inside. I prefer to get my avocados from the market. And I can et the professional opinion of the aunty/uncle/person selling the fruit.
In other exciting news, I am headling off to New York! Made the decision, bought my tickets and now I am all a flurry of excitement and nervousness.
I can think about that later when I have successfully passed my open water course in Tioman. More freaked about that now!
The Script is going to be playing in NYC when I am there so tickets are booked! How exciting and I have been going around asking people on their US trips so they have a lot of good recommendations.
Thank god I have been diligently putting in money into my Adventure Fund!
Labels: Life
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment