Of eyeliners, lip butters and free goodies
Monday, July 21, 2014
I was very excited when the stuff I ordered from Luxola arrived!
I love shopping at Luxola. Their delivery is super awesome, you can get things delivered the next day and they always give you some freebie.
Free is fun! (Favourite phrase I learnt from Extreme Couponing)
They were having their scratchcard promotion and I got $15 off with every $30 purchase. I think it is the standard promotion because everyone else in the Luxola chat in office got the same promotion.
Got the Korres lip butter in Quince. Read so many rave reviews about it but what set me in to get it was that it had a sort of tint to it rather than being just transparent.
Such a lovely colour and it smells delicious! Cannot wait to property use it.
I do not like that it is in a tub though. I hate having to make sure my fingers are clean before digging it into the tub.
Also got the 3ce creamy water proof eyeliner in zorro. Tested it out the other day and I love it. The staying power is pretty damn good for non liquid non gel eyeliner! Plus it has this glittery specks in it so even when it smudges, it smudges prettily too!
Love it!
The Loreal conditioner was the freebie! So awesome right!
Labels: Beauty
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of eyeliners, lip butters and free goodies
I was very excited when the stuff I ordered from Luxola arrived!
I love shopping at Luxola. Their delivery is super awesome, you can get things delivered the next day and they always give you some freebie.
Free is fun! (Favourite phrase I learnt from Extreme Couponing)
They were having their scratchcard promotion and I got $15 off with every $30 purchase. I think it is the standard promotion because everyone else in the Luxola chat in office got the same promotion.
Got the Korres lip butter in Quince. Read so many rave reviews about it but what set me in to get it was that it had a sort of tint to it rather than being just transparent.
Such a lovely colour and it smells delicious! Cannot wait to property use it.
I do not like that it is in a tub though. I hate having to make sure my fingers are clean before digging it into the tub.
Also got the 3ce creamy water proof eyeliner in zorro. Tested it out the other day and I love it. The staying power is pretty damn good for non liquid non gel eyeliner! Plus it has this glittery specks in it so even when it smudges, it smudges prettily too!
Love it!
The Loreal conditioner was the freebie! So awesome right!
Labels: Beauty
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment