The Rosie Project
Monday, June 2, 2014
Lazy Sunday afternoons are just the perfect thing to recharge my energy.
Borrowed The Rosie Project from
Wanpei. It was a book I wanted to read but unsure if I should spend the money to buy the book because I thought if I might not like the storyline. Lucky Wanpei had a copy and was willing to loan it to me. She didn't really like it that much so I had pretty low expectations of the book.
Well, once I started I couldn't stop. It was one of those stories where you just don't want to put the book down and you never got bored or sleepy while reading it. The characters are likeable and easy to understand.
I like how the relationship between Don and Rosie turned out and how it progressed. I like that Don has kind friends who are actually supportive of what sounds like a crazy project. I like how Rosie's unpredictableness threw Don off his orbit and showed him that change and randomness can be a nice thing in life.
Overall, I really like this book. One of the better books I have read recently. It makes me happy whenever I discover a good book!
Labels: Book reviews
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
The Rosie Project
Lazy Sunday afternoons are just the perfect thing to recharge my energy.
Borrowed The Rosie Project from
Wanpei. It was a book I wanted to read but unsure if I should spend the money to buy the book because I thought if I might not like the storyline. Lucky Wanpei had a copy and was willing to loan it to me. She didn't really like it that much so I had pretty low expectations of the book.
Well, once I started I couldn't stop. It was one of those stories where you just don't want to put the book down and you never got bored or sleepy while reading it. The characters are likeable and easy to understand.
I like how the relationship between Don and Rosie turned out and how it progressed. I like that Don has kind friends who are actually supportive of what sounds like a crazy project. I like how Rosie's unpredictableness threw Don off his orbit and showed him that change and randomness can be a nice thing in life.
Overall, I really like this book. One of the better books I have read recently. It makes me happy whenever I discover a good book!
Labels: Book reviews
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment