Of tints and dragons and excitedness!
Monday, June 23, 2014
Over the weekend I discovered that I had developed a dark spot on my face. The horror!!! I don't believe it is time yet for me to have dark spots?!
So I rushed out to get sunblock to prevent me from getting more spots and I have been religiously applying it everyday since. I quite like it and its easy to apply so at least this additional step is not making my life difficult. I was hoping it would also lighten the existing dark spot too but no such luck yet.
The one I got was the Biore Perfect Milk in white. Some people prefer the pink one, but I saw the best selling sunscreen in Japan sticker and made up my mind. Hada Labo had the same selling tag and I loved that product. So yes, in best selling products of Japan I trust.
Please let me have a clear face. Was seriously thinking about getting whitening products too but that would be a bit pricey and much.
Also over the weekend, I got this.
Have bern lusting over the tint and the blush from Benefit for ages and now I have it! Got it courtesy of some free vouches because I don't think I will have the heart to splurge on something like that when there are holidays to go, food to eat and clothes to buy.
Loving the tint so far, so much easier to apply than the Etude house one. I think I really like to use tints for lips. Makes it look a whole lot more natural! Maybe next time I will get the coral box set one. That looks pretty damn chio as well!
Watched How to Train Your Dragon 2 during the weekend and I loved it. Went in with lowly expectations because I thought it was going to be such a mediocre show and it turned out to be a dazzling tale that made me teared. I like it when I go with with no expectations and end up being blown away by the movie. When reality>expectations, life is good.
Been working really hard to plan my upcoming trips. It is a little hard to find the relevant information I need. Guess I will find out when I am there? Mega mega excited about everything!!
Labels: adventures, Makeup, movie
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of tints and dragons and excitedness!
Over the weekend I discovered that I had developed a dark spot on my face. The horror!!! I don't believe it is time yet for me to have dark spots?!
So I rushed out to get sunblock to prevent me from getting more spots and I have been religiously applying it everyday since. I quite like it and its easy to apply so at least this additional step is not making my life difficult. I was hoping it would also lighten the existing dark spot too but no such luck yet.
The one I got was the Biore Perfect Milk in white. Some people prefer the pink one, but I saw the best selling sunscreen in Japan sticker and made up my mind. Hada Labo had the same selling tag and I loved that product. So yes, in best selling products of Japan I trust.
Please let me have a clear face. Was seriously thinking about getting whitening products too but that would be a bit pricey and much.
Also over the weekend, I got this.
Have bern lusting over the tint and the blush from Benefit for ages and now I have it! Got it courtesy of some free vouches because I don't think I will have the heart to splurge on something like that when there are holidays to go, food to eat and clothes to buy.
Loving the tint so far, so much easier to apply than the Etude house one. I think I really like to use tints for lips. Makes it look a whole lot more natural! Maybe next time I will get the coral box set one. That looks pretty damn chio as well!
Watched How to Train Your Dragon 2 during the weekend and I loved it. Went in with lowly expectations because I thought it was going to be such a mediocre show and it turned out to be a dazzling tale that made me teared. I like it when I go with with no expectations and end up being blown away by the movie. When reality>expectations, life is good.
Been working really hard to plan my upcoming trips. It is a little hard to find the relevant information I need. Guess I will find out when I am there? Mega mega excited about everything!!
Labels: adventures, Makeup, movie
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment