Of the relativity of time
Friday, June 27, 2014
How has the week zoomed past?! I really feel like right now, I only live for weekends and getaways and exploring new things.
I think I spent quite a bit of time at work researching for upcoming holidays and shopping online for new clothes. Bought quite a bit from Forever 21. They never seem to have anything in their physical stores but I always go a bit crazy on their online site.
Why is it that we girls will forever not have enough clothes? I look at my almost full closet everyday and there really is nothing to wear.
Talking about clothes, is it not weird if you wear the same clothes out as your friend? Or something in really similar styles?
Nothing much new in life. Still trying really hard to eat clean though.
I went to donate blood yesterday and I recieved a few compliments about my health and that made me feel really good. Like how my blood pressure was good and I had good amounts of iron in my blood that sort of thing.
The bloodbank used to send cards to thank me for saving 3 lives with my blood or something, but I don't recieve that anymore. I liked recieving those cards, it warms my heart to know that my blood is being put to good use and that it managed to save lives! Thankful I am healthy to be able to do this little bit for others. And my blood is the very versatile O type.
Anyway, after the blood donation I went to google healthy levels of blood pressure so although my pressure was in the healthy range, it was bordering on going to high? I don't know if the doctor who checked my blood pressure is allowed to compliment my blood pressure by saying it is good if it bordering on high? It gives me false hope and just encourages me to eat fatty and unhealthy stuff. Or maybe it was high because I took a brisk walk to the centre? So confusing, luckily I went to google, if not for dinner I will be having the juicy and delicious double McSpicy! Best fried chicken burger ever!
So getting paranoid and being more conscious about my health again! Made avocado, mango and shrimp salad for brunch. Wanted to fry me an egg but we have no eggs at home. The headache now is what to eat for dinner! These are serious problems we face each day.
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of the relativity of time
How has the week zoomed past?! I really feel like right now, I only live for weekends and getaways and exploring new things.
I think I spent quite a bit of time at work researching for upcoming holidays and shopping online for new clothes. Bought quite a bit from Forever 21. They never seem to have anything in their physical stores but I always go a bit crazy on their online site.
Why is it that we girls will forever not have enough clothes? I look at my almost full closet everyday and there really is nothing to wear.
Talking about clothes, is it not weird if you wear the same clothes out as your friend? Or something in really similar styles?
Nothing much new in life. Still trying really hard to eat clean though.
I went to donate blood yesterday and I recieved a few compliments about my health and that made me feel really good. Like how my blood pressure was good and I had good amounts of iron in my blood that sort of thing.
The bloodbank used to send cards to thank me for saving 3 lives with my blood or something, but I don't recieve that anymore. I liked recieving those cards, it warms my heart to know that my blood is being put to good use and that it managed to save lives! Thankful I am healthy to be able to do this little bit for others. And my blood is the very versatile O type.
Anyway, after the blood donation I went to google healthy levels of blood pressure so although my pressure was in the healthy range, it was bordering on going to high? I don't know if the doctor who checked my blood pressure is allowed to compliment my blood pressure by saying it is good if it bordering on high? It gives me false hope and just encourages me to eat fatty and unhealthy stuff. Or maybe it was high because I took a brisk walk to the centre? So confusing, luckily I went to google, if not for dinner I will be having the juicy and delicious double McSpicy! Best fried chicken burger ever!
So getting paranoid and being more conscious about my health again! Made avocado, mango and shrimp salad for brunch. Wanted to fry me an egg but we have no eggs at home. The headache now is what to eat for dinner! These are serious problems we face each day.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment