Of plans and fallabellas and flying time
Thursday, June 12, 2014
I had such a good volunteering session on Sunday. Partidoor got his mane cut off. He was exceptionally well behaved except for the occasionally tickle when we patted his mane, but otherwise, such a golden boy. Frederick and I groomed him real quick since he was being such a good fallabella, and with no mane to comb, it made things go a lot faster too!
<3 <3 <3 we are forming a bond, I can feel it! He no longer hates me and is quite well behaved. Although I still get the occasional nudge, he also lets me clean his face and pluck out eyeshit from his lashes.
There were a new herd of kids in the goat section as well.
My heart just melted when I saw them. And they went over as people were feeding the big goats carrots and long beans. Being the babies, their teeth were still growing so they couldn't really chew and they took such a long time to chomp down the carrots so cute! ❤️ I love goats!
Sigh, I really love animals and I desperately want a job where I can work with them.
From there, the week just flew by and before I know it, it is already Thursday!
Diet is not going too well. I cheated a little by having some fatty food here and there but overall I am not overeating which is an excellent thing. It means I am eating less. Like for today, Ceelee and I ordered BKT. But we ditched the rice and ordered you tiao and beancurd instead. Plus we shared everything! So, less carbs there heh!
Everyday after work this week I have been hanging out with my new friends.
I am slightly ashamed to admit I am one of those people who have never watched an episode of friends. Until NOW. I have started! Late to the party but better late than never. And I love it! Just one of those shows where it just never gets old. I guess I am also at that point of my life where the issues they are facing are so relevant to me now. I am so glad I caught it at such a good time. :D
Ok, need to go watch one episode before I zonk out. Have been really tired lately. I think it must have something to do with all the weird dreams I am having. Last night, I dreamt that someone who was with me saw a marching ghost, the previos night befofe that, I dreamt I was carrying around a mini elephant trying to put it back in place. Why do dreams not make sense, yet freak you out at the same time!
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of plans and fallabellas and flying time
I had such a good volunteering session on Sunday. Partidoor got his mane cut off. He was exceptionally well behaved except for the occasionally tickle when we patted his mane, but otherwise, such a golden boy. Frederick and I groomed him real quick since he was being such a good fallabella, and with no mane to comb, it made things go a lot faster too!
<3 <3 <3 we are forming a bond, I can feel it! He no longer hates me and is quite well behaved. Although I still get the occasional nudge, he also lets me clean his face and pluck out eyeshit from his lashes.
There were a new herd of kids in the goat section as well.
My heart just melted when I saw them. And they went over as people were feeding the big goats carrots and long beans. Being the babies, their teeth were still growing so they couldn't really chew and they took such a long time to chomp down the carrots so cute! ❤️ I love goats!
Sigh, I really love animals and I desperately want a job where I can work with them.
From there, the week just flew by and before I know it, it is already Thursday!
Diet is not going too well. I cheated a little by having some fatty food here and there but overall I am not overeating which is an excellent thing. It means I am eating less. Like for today, Ceelee and I ordered BKT. But we ditched the rice and ordered you tiao and beancurd instead. Plus we shared everything! So, less carbs there heh!
Everyday after work this week I have been hanging out with my new friends.
I am slightly ashamed to admit I am one of those people who have never watched an episode of friends. Until NOW. I have started! Late to the party but better late than never. And I love it! Just one of those shows where it just never gets old. I guess I am also at that point of my life where the issues they are facing are so relevant to me now. I am so glad I caught it at such a good time. :D
Ok, need to go watch one episode before I zonk out. Have been really tired lately. I think it must have something to do with all the weird dreams I am having. Last night, I dreamt that someone who was with me saw a marching ghost, the previos night befofe that, I dreamt I was carrying around a mini elephant trying to put it back in place. Why do dreams not make sense, yet freak you out at the same time!
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment