Of Fridays and motivations and cockroaches
Friday, June 20, 2014
It is Friday! I love love love Fridays! I never fully appreciated Fridays until I started working.
On Fridays, everything seems to come to a standstill. Any fuck this shit moment just automatically gets forwarded to Monday. Perhaps that is why Mondays suck, we have to deal with all the left over crap from Fridays.
But today, today will be a glorious day! I a excited, I accomplished a bit of work, had a nice long lunch, got my extra battery for Pinky and I am on my way to meet friends, do yoga and make exciting plans.
Today, I am excited about everything! I love days like that, where you feel the sunshine right up to your toes and you can't stop humming a little tune and smiling to yourselves. I wish I had that sparkle in all of my days.
But them, I probably wouldn't appreciate Fridays and Saturdays as much.
I am pretty much very excited about my upcoming adventures! It is the thing that keeps me going when I am having bad moments. I think of starry nights and cycling among temple ruins and that brings a cheery smile to my face. Hopefully I also get to meet cute guys on my journeys! Cute guys are always a good motivation to keep life going too!
Because I believe in The Secret, I believe in being happy and giving out all these positive thoughts and vibes.
My new food thing is currently this.
豆浆油条!
I dont know why I am so obessed but I just find this very yummy! Can't stop thinking about it after having it with bak kut teh during lunch last week.
Yummy and healthy! I am so grateful that food like thay actually exists! It belongs up there with my favourite sunshine juice, salmon sashimi and avocado mango prawn salad.
Happy happy happy!
I am early meeting Wanpei and Casslynn for yoga. Plus I also have a $50 voucher which I can use, what should I do with it! Decisions, desicions.
I am also starving now. I need to grab a bite! But all I can think about is Chippy's! Lovely, fried oily food. But I must resist!
Think healthy life! Must love my kidneys, heart, pancreas and liver!
An exciting event occured at work during the week!
A wild cockroach appeared! Seriously, these creatures really no shame. At least lizards have the decency to run away if they discover you, the nice timid creatures.
(Something smells nice on the train. Is it a person?)
But no, this cockroaches continued rampaging all over my monitor. Lucky for me, Jarrod was in the office. He totally crushed the bugger and swiped its carcass off my computer. I think that sent a pretty clear message to the rest of his friends who were thinking of romping all over my desk.
But on second thoughts as I was chomping on Twix pods during the afternoon after the kill, perhaps i was to blame since I cannot stop snacking at my table. But still, where do these golden cockroaches come from? And I try to keep my area super clean even if I snack. My office scares me seriously.
Talking about cockroaches, I swear the cockroaches in my house wants to kill me and my family, the devious little creatures. My dad had cleaned out the cupboard where we keep our kitchenware and placed the cockroach poison thingy in the cupboard. The next day, not only did the cockroaches not die, they had pooped all over our dishes and the cupboard. They also managed to take out the poison bits and scattered it all over the place. They want to poison and murder us. :( Maybe my dad over exaggerated on the facts. But still, cockroaches, go find somewhere else to live! How about in the neighbour's house? Or in the rubbish chute? How about the lift? Or the garden downstairs my block? What do they feed on anyway? Why can't they just eat grass then everyone will be happy.
Obviously this is why 'No eating and drinking in stations and in trains'.
So many thoughts. I have reached my stop! Time to go shopping!
Labels: Cockroaches
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of Fridays and motivations and cockroaches
It is Friday! I love love love Fridays! I never fully appreciated Fridays until I started working.
On Fridays, everything seems to come to a standstill. Any fuck this shit moment just automatically gets forwarded to Monday. Perhaps that is why Mondays suck, we have to deal with all the left over crap from Fridays.
But today, today will be a glorious day! I a excited, I accomplished a bit of work, had a nice long lunch, got my extra battery for Pinky and I am on my way to meet friends, do yoga and make exciting plans.
Today, I am excited about everything! I love days like that, where you feel the sunshine right up to your toes and you can't stop humming a little tune and smiling to yourselves. I wish I had that sparkle in all of my days.
But them, I probably wouldn't appreciate Fridays and Saturdays as much.
I am pretty much very excited about my upcoming adventures! It is the thing that keeps me going when I am having bad moments. I think of starry nights and cycling among temple ruins and that brings a cheery smile to my face. Hopefully I also get to meet cute guys on my journeys! Cute guys are always a good motivation to keep life going too!
Because I believe in The Secret, I believe in being happy and giving out all these positive thoughts and vibes.
My new food thing is currently this.
豆浆油条!
I dont know why I am so obessed but I just find this very yummy! Can't stop thinking about it after having it with bak kut teh during lunch last week.
Yummy and healthy! I am so grateful that food like thay actually exists! It belongs up there with my favourite sunshine juice, salmon sashimi and avocado mango prawn salad.
Happy happy happy!
I am early meeting Wanpei and Casslynn for yoga. Plus I also have a $50 voucher which I can use, what should I do with it! Decisions, desicions.
I am also starving now. I need to grab a bite! But all I can think about is Chippy's! Lovely, fried oily food. But I must resist!
Think healthy life! Must love my kidneys, heart, pancreas and liver!
An exciting event occured at work during the week!
A wild cockroach appeared! Seriously, these creatures really no shame. At least lizards have the decency to run away if they discover you, the nice timid creatures.
(Something smells nice on the train. Is it a person?)
But no, this cockroaches continued rampaging all over my monitor. Lucky for me, Jarrod was in the office. He totally crushed the bugger and swiped its carcass off my computer. I think that sent a pretty clear message to the rest of his friends who were thinking of romping all over my desk.
But on second thoughts as I was chomping on Twix pods during the afternoon after the kill, perhaps i was to blame since I cannot stop snacking at my table. But still, where do these golden cockroaches come from? And I try to keep my area super clean even if I snack. My office scares me seriously.
Talking about cockroaches, I swear the cockroaches in my house wants to kill me and my family, the devious little creatures. My dad had cleaned out the cupboard where we keep our kitchenware and placed the cockroach poison thingy in the cupboard. The next day, not only did the cockroaches not die, they had pooped all over our dishes and the cupboard. They also managed to take out the poison bits and scattered it all over the place. They want to poison and murder us. :( Maybe my dad over exaggerated on the facts. But still, cockroaches, go find somewhere else to live! How about in the neighbour's house? Or in the rubbish chute? How about the lift? Or the garden downstairs my block? What do they feed on anyway? Why can't they just eat grass then everyone will be happy.
Obviously this is why 'No eating and drinking in stations and in trains'.
So many thoughts. I have reached my stop! Time to go shopping!
Labels: Cockroaches
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment