Of pies and avocadoes and trying hard
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Yesterday I had kway chap for lunch. That counts as healthy right, since it is not very fatty and not deep fried since we didn't order any friend intestines. Plus, I had green tea with that.
Dinner was a bit of a miss. My grandma cooked fried chicken in tomato sauce. I can't very well reject her yummy food now she has prepared it. Think will let her know I am on my new diet. My dear grandma is always very supportive of my diets.
Went to the supermarket after work to grab ingredients to prepare meals. I actually packed a smoked salmon-ham and cream cheese bagel to bring to work together. But I forgot to bring it to work! And now it is rotting in the fridge so I asked my parents to eat it when they are home. :(
I was so excited to eat my bagel for lunch since my lunch buddy colleagues are all out for meetings today. So, this is lunch for today.
Han's chicken pie! Oh well, this is a close contender and my used to go to diet food when I was working at FEP. It is delicious and quite healthy. Will go buy some fruit juice now before going back to the office to rot away.
Anyhow, the ingredients were supposed to be used tomorrow. Will head home after yoga and prepare brunch for myself. On the menu: avocado, mango and shrimp salad, scrambled eggs and smoked salmon bagel and avocado banana honey milkshake.
I am slightly obsessed with avocados these days. Hahahah.
Labels: Diet
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of pies and avocadoes and trying hard
Yesterday I had kway chap for lunch. That counts as healthy right, since it is not very fatty and not deep fried since we didn't order any friend intestines. Plus, I had green tea with that.
Dinner was a bit of a miss. My grandma cooked fried chicken in tomato sauce. I can't very well reject her yummy food now she has prepared it. Think will let her know I am on my new diet. My dear grandma is always very supportive of my diets.
Went to the supermarket after work to grab ingredients to prepare meals. I actually packed a smoked salmon-ham and cream cheese bagel to bring to work together. But I forgot to bring it to work! And now it is rotting in the fridge so I asked my parents to eat it when they are home. :(
I was so excited to eat my bagel for lunch since my lunch buddy colleagues are all out for meetings today. So, this is lunch for today.
Han's chicken pie! Oh well, this is a close contender and my used to go to diet food when I was working at FEP. It is delicious and quite healthy. Will go buy some fruit juice now before going back to the office to rot away.
Anyhow, the ingredients were supposed to be used tomorrow. Will head home after yoga and prepare brunch for myself. On the menu: avocado, mango and shrimp salad, scrambled eggs and smoked salmon bagel and avocado banana honey milkshake.
I am slightly obsessed with avocados these days. Hahahah.
Labels: Diet
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment