Of cameras, postcards and a huge sigh of relief
Friday, May 9, 2014
Okay, I think I can afford to be a little less stressed about work now. The event is over woohoo! My heart feels lighter already.
One of the live interviews going on. Super stressful but I am glad it went well. At least its a new experience and I got to meet some really nice people.
Met Cheryl and Jac for a quick dinner since Jac ended her exams. Got her a super belated birthday present! Hope she liked it, although she did name it after Cheryl and me.
Mookata with the uni mates for Phoebe and Alan's birthday.
Yum! I am always very surprised I managed to end up with uni friends after graduated. I thought I would have none. Very thankful to have met them.
Got a postcard from Casslynn and that made my day.
So pretty the postcard and I just painted my nails. Goldy gold colour. Love it!
Yoga early tomorrow morning, hope it is a good session!
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of cameras, postcards and a huge sigh of relief
Okay, I think I can afford to be a little less stressed about work now. The event is over woohoo! My heart feels lighter already.
One of the live interviews going on. Super stressful but I am glad it went well. At least its a new experience and I got to meet some really nice people.
Met Cheryl and Jac for a quick dinner since Jac ended her exams. Got her a super belated birthday present! Hope she liked it, although she did name it after Cheryl and me.
Mookata with the uni mates for Phoebe and Alan's birthday.
Yum! I am always very surprised I managed to end up with uni friends after graduated. I thought I would have none. Very thankful to have met them.
Got a postcard from Casslynn and that made my day.
So pretty the postcard and I just painted my nails. Goldy gold colour. Love it!
Yoga early tomorrow morning, hope it is a good session!
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment