Of beginings, resolutions and new toys
Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yesterday, I said I will start to eat healthier and here I go! 

Porridge for lunch today.


No fried food and I ordered fried egg, minced meat and stir fry leek. It was a bit too much to be honest and I was stuffed after finishing two thirds of it. I also ordered favourite sunshine juice with less ice. In the morning before work I also went to get guava juice. (^~^)

Not bad for a first day yay! Celebrating the little achievements in life! 

In other news, got a new toy! It was a spur of the moment thing because it was so cheap and it seemed like a pretty good buy. Consulted JL and her advice was to 'hit it!' So here it is! 


The SJ-4000. Not to be bimbo, but it comes in pink! I love my pink gadgets! My laptop is pink and so is my phone cover. It is so handy for such a tiny, $150 camera. 

Selfies are excellent with this toy.


Took this while playing The Inside Job with the colleagues on Saturday. We managed to squeeze in 9 of us and you can still see the view at the back. With the iphone, you are lucky to get 5 in the shot. 

Can't wait to use it on more adventures soon! 


Labels:

[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts