Good stuff: innisfree gel liner
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
So so so, after yoga and after yummy brunch at Blackbird cafe I was walking around PS searching for a Mother's Day present.
Brunch and avocado shake. I can't even be bothered to edit my food photo because I am bad bad at food photos. I attack the food before I remember to take a nice photo.
Anyway, I digress. I noticed the innisfree shop! I didn't know they opened an outlet here in Singapore. So being attracted to the bright lights of the shop, I naturally went in. Things there are in the affordable range. Chanced upon the innisfree gel liner in pen form!
Usually eye liners come in those pots and brush form and it looks near to impossible to apply. That kind of application makes me feel like I will jab my eye anytime so I was thrilled to find one in pen form! The Maybelline one also looks very challenging to apply.
Plus it is so black! Not the half hearted black you get sometimes with pencil liners or lousy shit liquid liners, but a serious black kind of streak.
See? Love it! And it glides on amazingly! I think it is quite a steal for $11.
But but but, I think it tends to smudge a little, which is quite frustrating.
Why do I have oily eyelids why!
Anyway, I tried to google the product, but I can't find any results? The results that appear usually appear to the eco gel liner. Am I misunderstanding the product? Is it not really a gel liner but a crayon one in disguise? I can't even tell if it is real gel because I haven't used gel liner in my entire life before.
Oh well, anyway, thought this was pretty cheap and good. Think I will go around promoting it to the whole world.
Labels: Makeup
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Good stuff: innisfree gel liner
So so so, after yoga and after yummy brunch at Blackbird cafe I was walking around PS searching for a Mother's Day present.
Brunch and avocado shake. I can't even be bothered to edit my food photo because I am bad bad at food photos. I attack the food before I remember to take a nice photo.
Anyway, I digress. I noticed the innisfree shop! I didn't know they opened an outlet here in Singapore. So being attracted to the bright lights of the shop, I naturally went in. Things there are in the affordable range. Chanced upon the innisfree gel liner in pen form!
Usually eye liners come in those pots and brush form and it looks near to impossible to apply. That kind of application makes me feel like I will jab my eye anytime so I was thrilled to find one in pen form! The Maybelline one also looks very challenging to apply.
Plus it is so black! Not the half hearted black you get sometimes with pencil liners or lousy shit liquid liners, but a serious black kind of streak.
See? Love it! And it glides on amazingly! I think it is quite a steal for $11.
But but but, I think it tends to smudge a little, which is quite frustrating.
Why do I have oily eyelids why!
Anyway, I tried to google the product, but I can't find any results? The results that appear usually appear to the eco gel liner. Am I misunderstanding the product? Is it not really a gel liner but a crayon one in disguise? I can't even tell if it is real gel because I haven't used gel liner in my entire life before.
Oh well, anyway, thought this was pretty cheap and good. Think I will go around promoting it to the whole world.
Labels: Makeup
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment