Of shrines, cold weather and amazingly polite service
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Shu Yan's Travel Adventures - Osaka
Travel date: 2 april 2014 - 10 april 2014
Explored the extremely picturesque town of Takayama. Its a nice place in the mountains. The place we stayed had cemetries behind it as I found out the next morning as we wanted to explore the stretch of temples behind. Headed down to the market because you know markets sell food and I like to eat food.
This thing looks like tofu but it is not! It is just deep fried egg white. Yummy. Spotted some other tourists munching on it so I went to scout for it because it just looked so delicious.
Hida beef bun and apple juice.
Hello Kitty promoting alcohol. Seriously, that cat is everywhere!! Love her to bits.
Had to change trains twice in order to reach osaka. Takayama >> Nagoya >> Shin-Osaka >> Osaka. First time ever taking the Shinkansen. I like taking trains, especially sleeper ones. Train rides allow me to take in the sights of the place while providing comfy rides.
Essential things to do on trains include snacking. Love love their milk tea, it is mad nice, so is their milk pudding. Don't know how they breed and raise their cows but the produce from them is wonderful!
Famous Endo Sushi the next day. This is a flawless piece of art. The seafood was so so freah. I normally dont feed on sashimi other than salmon but this was wonderful. The tuna belly was fucking fantastic, it literally melted in my mouth. It was so heavenly. I also like that is has a low proportion of rice to the topping because it doesn't stuff you so you can eat another round of flawless sushi.
So so so good I could cry. Food like that eat already really will 感动 one!! See even my English fails me as I get overwhelmed by its delicious-ness.
Moarrrr food! <3
Why so pretty why?!?!
Along the street of Kyoto.
Last day was just shopping and walking around. Love love their Forever 21 at Shinsaibashi. So happy inside there heehee. Only because it was so cold and I was wearing layers, I was too busy to go try clothes.
In conclusion, cherry blossoms were pretty, I ate a lot and I enjoyed myself exploring the place.
Sucks to be bad in Singapore. Singapore is not a bad place, just the whole going back to the work routine and getting stuck in a office gets depressing.
Labels: japan, Travel
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of shrines, cold weather and amazingly polite service
Shu Yan's Travel Adventures - Osaka
Travel date: 2 april 2014 - 10 april 2014
Explored the extremely picturesque town of Takayama. Its a nice place in the mountains. The place we stayed had cemetries behind it as I found out the next morning as we wanted to explore the stretch of temples behind. Headed down to the market because you know markets sell food and I like to eat food.
This thing looks like tofu but it is not! It is just deep fried egg white. Yummy. Spotted some other tourists munching on it so I went to scout for it because it just looked so delicious.
Hida beef bun and apple juice.
Hello Kitty promoting alcohol. Seriously, that cat is everywhere!! Love her to bits.
Had to change trains twice in order to reach osaka. Takayama >> Nagoya >> Shin-Osaka >> Osaka. First time ever taking the Shinkansen. I like taking trains, especially sleeper ones. Train rides allow me to take in the sights of the place while providing comfy rides.
Essential things to do on trains include snacking. Love love their milk tea, it is mad nice, so is their milk pudding. Don't know how they breed and raise their cows but the produce from them is wonderful!
Famous Endo Sushi the next day. This is a flawless piece of art. The seafood was so so freah. I normally dont feed on sashimi other than salmon but this was wonderful. The tuna belly was fucking fantastic, it literally melted in my mouth. It was so heavenly. I also like that is has a low proportion of rice to the topping because it doesn't stuff you so you can eat another round of flawless sushi.
So so so good I could cry. Food like that eat already really will 感动 one!! See even my English fails me as I get overwhelmed by its delicious-ness.
Moarrrr food! <3
Why so pretty why?!?!
Along the street of Kyoto.
Last day was just shopping and walking around. Love love their Forever 21 at Shinsaibashi. So happy inside there heehee. Only because it was so cold and I was wearing layers, I was too busy to go try clothes.
In conclusion, cherry blossoms were pretty, I ate a lot and I enjoyed myself exploring the place.
Sucks to be bad in Singapore. Singapore is not a bad place, just the whole going back to the work routine and getting stuck in a office gets depressing.
Labels: japan, Travel
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment