March favourites
Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello April, let's document all the things I love for March 2014!

Coral Craze from Maybelline's Color Show line, Mimosa & Pomegranate Hand & Nail Cream from Heathcote & Ivory, Nivea's Milk & Honey Lip Balm.



Absolutely love this coral colour from the Color Show series. So affordable and the quality is surprising good and creamy for the price. Prefect shade for the spring mood I am in now and it goes fabulously with my white and gold sandals.

The smell from this hand cream is AMAZING. Got this as a gift for my colleagues and they said it smelled so English. I think I will take a moment to go smell this. I like that it is not too disgustingly sticky after a while because who likes their hands to feel sticky after putting on hand cream?!

Got this lippie balm after a recommendation from one of my favourite youtubers imjenim. This is like my 4th stick of Nivea balm, it is perfect for when I on holidays and my lips just peel out. Just swipe this on before I go to bed and my lips feel okay again. It kind of dries my lips out in the day a little, I don't know why, but it smells lovely and it does rejuvenates my lips at night. So yes, into my travelling bag for the next week.

Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle



Who doesn't love John Green books?!?!

So following The Fault In Our Stars, Looking for Alaska and Paper Towns I picked up my copy of Let It Snow. Can't go wrong with John Green. I love easy books, not everyone is a Haruki Murakami kind of person. I enjoy how they manage to weave the 3 stories so seamlessly together and everyone gets to go on a life changing journey during Christmas. If only life is as easy as books. Perhaps it is, but just like the people in stories, we just feel like things might maybe not turn out okay in the end.

Weird side effect of the book, I really really want to keep eating hash browns while I am reading. Part of the story goes along that there is this diner where the hashbrowns are amazing, and golden and crispy. Great, now I want to have a mac breakfast hashbrown. So anyway, yes, they describe a yummy hash brown so lovingly and the girl's quest to trek through snow and bullies to get some is certainly inspiring.

Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese



Yes! I love this, in fact I ate a short stack just this morning, my third time in a week. How absolutely fattening but delicious. Still madly in love with my A$12 pancake maker from Australia. Here is the recipe I got off divascancook to create my wonderful pancakes.

For my pancakes:

1 cup all purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1 egg, beaten
¾ cup buttermilk
2 tablespoon butter, melted
4 teaspoons red food coloring
For my cream cheese frosting:

½ cup of butter, room temperature
1 packet of of Philadelphia cream cheese
2 cups of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Old Chinese Songs

Singing Karaoke with friends allows you to rediscover forgotten old songs that are incredible.

I cant believe this was in 2009!?!?

阿妹A MEI/阿密特 A MIT - 掉了 完整 MV



五月天 Mayday - 步步



陈势安 - 天后



So many good songs from the world on Mandopop!

Bye March! It has been good!

[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts