Of mothers and pancakes and home decors
Saturday, March 29, 2014
I can't believe it, the last ever episode of How I Met Your Mother will air on Monday. The last episode left me sort of teary. I don't want it to end. I might cry during the finale.
I feel like it has taught me quite a bit about life, because underneath all the funny stuff, they always have some deeper life message to convey. :'( I will miss these people, the friends I never had. We grew up together and now I am going to suffer from some intense withdrawal symptoms once it ends.
Today, I made red velvet pancakes with some cream cheese frosting.
Used my fucking awesome pancake maker which I absolutely love along with a recipe I got off the internet plus a few modifications like more sugar. I thought it was delicious though my family can't seem to appreciate it.
I need to up my cooking skills.
Spending my first weekend in my new room. Its all decorated and all done up!
I am pretty happy with how its done. :)
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of mothers and pancakes and home decors
I can't believe it, the last ever episode of How I Met Your Mother will air on Monday. The last episode left me sort of teary. I don't want it to end. I might cry during the finale.
I feel like it has taught me quite a bit about life, because underneath all the funny stuff, they always have some deeper life message to convey. :'( I will miss these people, the friends I never had. We grew up together and now I am going to suffer from some intense withdrawal symptoms once it ends.
Today, I made red velvet pancakes with some cream cheese frosting.
Used my fucking awesome pancake maker which I absolutely love along with a recipe I got off the internet plus a few modifications like more sugar. I thought it was delicious though my family can't seem to appreciate it.
I need to up my cooking skills.
Spending my first weekend in my new room. Its all decorated and all done up!
I am pretty happy with how its done. :)
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment