Of gold dust and ice creams and new friends
Friday, March 21, 2014

I had ice cream today! 


Merely at Sunshine Plaza, they have such amazing flavours I couldn't pick. I was torn between red velvet and yakult vanilla but I went to red velvet. Will work out all the cream cheese inside during yoga tomorrow.

Came home early on a Friday night to paint my shelf! From dusty red it is now gold and white. Painted it out in the corridor so the house doesn't smell and I hope no one steals it. Anyway if they do, I will presume it is due to the beautiful exterior so that is fine by me too.

Decorated my walls too! 


Wall above my desk. Love everyone who has taken the time to send my postcards. Living life through them. :) 


This is what I call my 'thank you' wall. It is just beside my bed so every day I will be reminded of all the amazing people I have met, the amazing places I have experienced and a bunch of inspirational quotes. Look at all the things that have happened in my life and remember to feel thankful for everything. 
[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts