Of criminals and mothers and aching limbs
Saturday, March 22, 2014

So tv shows are a huge part of my life. They taught me a lot but created unrealistic expectations of life for me as well. It is a love hate relationship. Damn you idol dramas! 

One of the tv shows that I have enjoyed constantly through its many seasons is Criminal Minds. That show is seriously good. The storylines are fantastic and they manage to tell the plots in so many different ways, from different points of views. The narrative is really really good.

A recent episode was especially mind blowing about the girl who got sold away by her aunt. Wtf, just goes to show how warped up people can be and how it is possible for people to have alternative sets of realities. 

I fucking love that series and the cast! I do miss Emily so much but Blake is fantastic as well! All the characters are so dark and amazing and they have the best teamwork! 

How I Met Your Mother is ending! The previous 2 seasons got really tiring. The only saving grace was Barney and Robin!!! Finally realising they are PERFECT for each other and getting married whooppie! 

But now that it is ending i don't know how to feel about it. They are like friends I have met and known for like 9 years and now we are going to say goodbye?!

Goodbye to the perfect and admirable couple Lily and Marshall, the lengendary Barney and the bro Robin?! I think I will feel quite lost for a bit as I do when all shows that have impacted my life in some way end. They gave us so much! 

The mermaid theory, the cheerleader effect, the graduation goggles etc. i love those!! Amazing names for true real life situations. 

I just hope the finale is some pretty good shit!!! And i hope it makes me cry, in the good way of course.

My limbs are aching from yoga. I need to lie down as if I am a corpse. Corpse pose! Favourite part of most tiring yoga sessions! 

Labels:

[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts