Of bacon and french toast and sunny islands
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Escaped TS for lunch and went to Ronin.
Food felt like it took forever to come or we were just hungry. In conclusion: bacon is my favourite thing. Pears were not very nice. French toast, even my grandma makes better ones and she doesn't even rely on maple syrup to make it good.
However, it doesn't charge GST something which I appreciate!
Super restless at work today. Couldn't get much done as I was fidgety and I had a lack of concentration. Needed to move it move it. Do not like such days.
Anyway, they say Singapore is a miserable place to live in. But in the spirit of The Secret, there are many great thjngs about it too.
There are a lot of kind souls as well. Some random woman offered me her umbrella to share with once. People help me pick up stuff that I have dropped before. Bus drivers have waited for me while I hurry to the bus. Nobody has ever given up their seat for me luckily - means I am not injured or fat. People sometimes provide free coupons at supermarkets. I lend my watsons card to the girl behind me once so she could have a discount. People give me lifts!!! Like a free car ride to anywhere.
Dont know if I just have low expectations but when people just smile or chat with me genuinely I feel that they are just nice! Coffeeshop aunties, security guards, receptionists, zookeepers, shop people, waitresses, the list just goes on. More often than not the grumpy freaks are office people who don't bother to say thank you when you hold the lift. But i really do meet quite a few nice and awesome people around filled with amazing energy!
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of bacon and french toast and sunny islands
Escaped TS for lunch and went to Ronin.
Food felt like it took forever to come or we were just hungry. In conclusion: bacon is my favourite thing. Pears were not very nice. French toast, even my grandma makes better ones and she doesn't even rely on maple syrup to make it good.
However, it doesn't charge GST something which I appreciate!
Super restless at work today. Couldn't get much done as I was fidgety and I had a lack of concentration. Needed to move it move it. Do not like such days.
Anyway, they say Singapore is a miserable place to live in. But in the spirit of The Secret, there are many great thjngs about it too.
There are a lot of kind souls as well. Some random woman offered me her umbrella to share with once. People help me pick up stuff that I have dropped before. Bus drivers have waited for me while I hurry to the bus. Nobody has ever given up their seat for me luckily - means I am not injured or fat. People sometimes provide free coupons at supermarkets. I lend my watsons card to the girl behind me once so she could have a discount. People give me lifts!!! Like a free car ride to anywhere.
Dont know if I just have low expectations but when people just smile or chat with me genuinely I feel that they are just nice! Coffeeshop aunties, security guards, receptionists, zookeepers, shop people, waitresses, the list just goes on. More often than not the grumpy freaks are office people who don't bother to say thank you when you hold the lift. But i really do meet quite a few nice and awesome people around filled with amazing energy!
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment