Day 1 - Project Magic
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
It is important to be grateful for everything in my life. So here are 10 things that I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful to have an amazing grandma because she loves me and prepares breakfast for me everyday.
2. I am happy that there are such things as hair straighteners around because I can get my hair to look neater and nicer each day.
3. I am glad for the invention of the spectacles because they magically make blur vision clear and allows me to see things perfectly. Thank you person who invented these!
4. I am thankful that I am able to earn my own keep because I have a job and I can rely on myself and not be a burden to my parents.
5. I am happy for being able to earn money because I can buy nice clothes like the cute outfit I am wearing today.
6. I am grateful for the public transport system because it is cheap and it brings us to many places.
7. I am so so so thankful for whatever technology is used to track buses and let us know when the bus will reach the busstop. Thank you local bus companies for doing such a good job and implementing this.
8. I am glad for the peanut butter and jelly sandwich because it was delicious!
9. I am happy to have friends who will share amazing finds with me because it shows that they care and they want to spread joy.
10. I am grateful to have read the secret because it has changed my outlook in life and I want to be a more positive person and I want my life to be filled with amazing adventures.
Labels: Project magic
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Day 1 - Project Magic
It is important to be grateful for everything in my life. So here are 10 things that I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful to have an amazing grandma because she loves me and prepares breakfast for me everyday.
2. I am happy that there are such things as hair straighteners around because I can get my hair to look neater and nicer each day.
3. I am glad for the invention of the spectacles because they magically make blur vision clear and allows me to see things perfectly. Thank you person who invented these!
4. I am thankful that I am able to earn my own keep because I have a job and I can rely on myself and not be a burden to my parents.
5. I am happy for being able to earn money because I can buy nice clothes like the cute outfit I am wearing today.
6. I am grateful for the public transport system because it is cheap and it brings us to many places.
7. I am so so so thankful for whatever technology is used to track buses and let us know when the bus will reach the busstop. Thank you local bus companies for doing such a good job and implementing this.
8. I am glad for the peanut butter and jelly sandwich because it was delicious!
9. I am happy to have friends who will share amazing finds with me because it shows that they care and they want to spread joy.
10. I am grateful to have read the secret because it has changed my outlook in life and I want to be a more positive person and I want my life to be filled with amazing adventures.
Labels: Project magic
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment