Of pandas and rides and yummy roast goose
Saturday, February 15, 2014

Went to find food in the morning and such luck, there is a cafe de coral just beside our hotel. 


This is really very delicious! The macaroni is cooked with oxtail soup! Oxtail souple leh how amazing is that. These people are really professional chefs. Love love oxtail soup! The scrambled eggs and the bread were awesome too! So soft and fluffy I really don't know what magic they add in. But these people really eat a lot for breakfast. Why they don't sell justthe twisty macaroni in oxtail soup alone or the fantastic bread! 

Stumbled upon a market along the way at Arglye Street! 


Bought a packet of blueberries at 10HKD which is like S$1+? Buying blueberries in Singapore is daylight robbery! 


Bet my mummy will love love these tomatoes! 


Hello Ocean Park! Red pandas are just the cutest thing ever and this one was just sleepy. Totally adorbs. I also want to be like that and sleep all day! 



Their theme park is spilt on two mountains. Cable car ride back from the other mountain! 


This came highly recommended by Veetee and she claimed that it is the best eggtarts in the world! It is nice but I think I prefer the pastry base kind! 


Roast goose at Yung Kee. It was a good 30 mins wait before we got a table nit the goose was fatty and worth it! Char siew was ok only but I loved the goose. Yum yum it was tender and juicy and the fats just melts in the mouth! 

Walked around Lan Kwai Fong to see what was the hype about the area. I guess the best part was the cheap alcohol?! Still hungry so we trudged to Tsui Wah again! If I was not relatively full I will have ordered round two of the pork cartilage noodles. Absolute favourite thing there! 


Doreen ordered this sandwich thing andddd look they have two slices of luncheon meat inside! Two!!! After that we found out that it was a lie. The second piece was only a tiny strip. Lesson learnt once again on not judging a book by its cover! 



Labels: , , , ,

[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts