Of oranges and red packets and miserable Mondays
Monday, February 3, 2014
Today is the 4th day of the Lunar New Year which means that the celebrations and festivites are over and we are all back to sad work and post CNY feast diets. Since Chinese New Year eve falls on a Friday, we had a long weekend yay! But going back to work on Monday is just pure torture. I miss my bed so much.
Two of the best parts of favourite holiday ever: Goodies and money! How can anyone not love this holiday? We get to snack the entire day as we go around visitng relatives and there will always be aunties trying to feed you pineapple tarts and bak kwa! After feeding you, they give you money some more!
It makes you so full, you barely have enough stomach left for the dinners! Like that,
And that!
I think I over ate. Now I am sick, I have a shitty throat and a hacking cough. Which explains my misery at going back to work.
Oh well, just going to go to the doctor now, get a mc and rest home tomorrow. My bad day at work just made me more determined to stay in sick tomorrow. Why the world like that, can't everyone just go have a food holiday?!
All these hateful people around. These people are the reason why we have wars and terror. The aim is to obviously, annihilate people like that. I am so afraid that one day I will turn into a shitty person like that too. I hate hate hate this bureaucratic cage the corporate world is in.
I just want money to drop from the sky can? Like only for me?
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Of oranges and red packets and miserable Mondays
Today is the 4th day of the Lunar New Year which means that the celebrations and festivites are over and we are all back to sad work and post CNY feast diets. Since Chinese New Year eve falls on a Friday, we had a long weekend yay! But going back to work on Monday is just pure torture. I miss my bed so much.
Two of the best parts of favourite holiday ever: Goodies and money! How can anyone not love this holiday? We get to snack the entire day as we go around visitng relatives and there will always be aunties trying to feed you pineapple tarts and bak kwa! After feeding you, they give you money some more!
It makes you so full, you barely have enough stomach left for the dinners! Like that,
And that!
I think I over ate. Now I am sick, I have a shitty throat and a hacking cough. Which explains my misery at going back to work.
Oh well, just going to go to the doctor now, get a mc and rest home tomorrow. My bad day at work just made me more determined to stay in sick tomorrow. Why the world like that, can't everyone just go have a food holiday?!
All these hateful people around. These people are the reason why we have wars and terror. The aim is to obviously, annihilate people like that. I am so afraid that one day I will turn into a shitty person like that too. I hate hate hate this bureaucratic cage the corporate world is in.
I just want money to drop from the sky can? Like only for me?
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment