Of noodles and fog and spoilt boots
Thursday, February 13, 2014

I am in Hong Kong! Ditched life in Singapore for a bit to escape here and feast on the mad awesome food they have. The moment we touched down we had Maxim! 


Macaroni, scrambles eggs, grilled chicken, bread and butter, and milk tea! Delicious! No idea what goes into their eggs or macaroni but they make simply food into things that are exploding in taste and leave you feeling greedy and satisfied at the same time.

Went off to Lantau Island to see the Big Buddha. A trip to Hong Kong without Disneyland is a little saddening tbh because I love love love Disney magic. But got to shop a little at the Disneyland shop at the airport which cheered me up a little. Anyway, it was a very very foggy day.


Can't see nuts outside the cable car except fog fog and more fog.


On the way to the Big Buddha.


Got all the way to the top! Great way to work off all the calories I will be eating heehee. 


My boots totally failed me. They spilt at the sole shortly after we reached Citygate outlets. Spent ages and a bomb getting new boots. Super sian because everything was branded and expensive there. Cheap shoes didn't have my size. So suay, of all places to have a spoilt shoe. At least it didn't spoil in some wilderness of something.


So got these new kicks at adidas. I feel it's an odd colour, but what to do. Beggars can't be choosers. 

Spent forever finding our hotel omg. The roads were so complicated. But we did it in the end using a map! Not a taxi, yay us! Tiny room we have. 

Went to Tsui Wah for dinner! Miss that place so much. Got to eat the thing that I have been yearning for since the last time I left Hong Kong.


This delish dish! Maggi mee and pork cartilage and I don't know what is that fantastic soup. Love love love it.

Then shopping shopping a bit and back to the hotel. So tired. Haven't slept in a bed in like 2 days. 

Couldn't help myself and checked my work emails. Why have I turned into such a workaholic SIAN. I cannot do this. I need to go have fun!!!!






Labels: , , ,

[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts