It is Saturday!
Friday, February 21, 2014

Break out the celebration!! I had 8 hours of sleep last night. Joy to the world!!!

I was feeling so happy and contented last night as I crept into my bed and snuggled under my warm comfy blanket knowing that I would not have to frightfully woken by an alarm in the morning. A bonus, I managed to wake up at a good time. Not too early as sometimes my shitty body will do and not too late till my body starts to ache. So yes, I am glad.

Highlights of last week:

Watched The Lego Movie with Veetee and Ceelee on Tuesday.



When you are have a face of yellow follwing instruction manuals, I guess life gets pretty awesome all the time! I love that not one in the movie, Emmet doesn't fall into a sad sad depression about how he is not the one. He likes and adores being special and the chosen one.

Chanced upon their Behind the Bricks feature.



Cutest behind the scenes thing ever!! I thought it was pretty clever. Best part about the movie was their humour. It is hilarious. I really liked how they incorporated little things in human life as momentous artifacts in their little Lego world.

Went to Shuffle with WP, Cass and Bobo last night. Love hanging out at Shuffle. They have mad good food and goood music. Truffle fries, waffle fries with cheese and cereal calamari! LOVE IT!!! <3 If the company gets shitty all you have to do is listen to music so it doesn't get awkaard at all. Luckily the company last night was awesome!

I have been strangely addicted to Christina Bianco's cover of Let It Go! Her version has been playing in my head on repeat!

That woman is seriously talented.



Anyway, in relation to Let It Go, saw a super cute cartoon of Sam The Moose from Supernatural totally feeling that song. Yes Sam, let it go, KILL ALL THE DEMONS!!!Unleash your crazy powers!!!
[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts