I must brim with happy thoughts
Thursday, February 27, 2014

Okay, so I just read The Secret. What it says does make sense so I am going to try hard and think good thoughts, focus my energy about what I want to achieve, being in a state of happy and calm for as much as I can.

Life is throwing me some little humps though. People flinging drama here and there. I don't want to be a part of their negativity. As a friend I should be there but some people just revel in their miserable and negative thoughts and it does wear me out. For once I have decided to be selfish and ignore the drama completely. I think it might cost me the expense of some friends but I think it will work out in the end. Giving in will just result in a continous cycle of this never ending crap. 

Everyday at work I deal with demanding clients, I have to put up a fake front to colleagues, bosses, media and clients. If I have to continue to do that even if I am with friends, what is the point of such friends? Sometimes strangers are easier to hang out with. Less expectations, less obligations. 

I don't want any part in this anymore. People sometimes really need to chill the fuck down and stop analysing everything and being so sensitive. Just breathe ok? And let life go on. People won't always be there 24/7 for you and they need to accept that. Their world doesn't revolve around yours and they aren't the centre of your universe. We each have our own path to take and not everyone needs to be there at every step of the way. 

Okay, I am done getting this off my chest because as much as I try to think positively, this just keeps bugging me. So stupid to allow other people to affect me so much. 

On the bright side, I bought 4 boxes of contact lenses for the price of 3. And got a free bottle of contact lens solution. So that was quite a good buy today. 
[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts