I have some opinions
Monday, February 3, 2014
Sick at home and have been watching youtube videos all night last night while trying to nurse myself back to health so I can be all fit and ready for Hong Kong!
1. Klaroline
I have been obsessed with The Vampire Diaries lately and now, The Originals because TVD is now quite boring. I am over Elena drama. She is obviously going to end up with Stefan. 5 seasons with that on and off thing with the brothers can get pretty old. The only thing keeping me going is Caroline and Klaus! And videos like these just help me fangirl a lot more.
UNFORTUNATELY, WHY IS KLAUS NOT COMING BACK? He needs to be with Caroline, they are destined to be together. I am heartbroken after his promise. Oh well, luckily there is Youtube to always relive the magical moments between the two.
This is one of my favourite moments. There he is, the evil vilian plotting for city domination and crazy plans and she is there complaining about a freaking prom dress. Yet he still bothers to help her find a stunning and beautiful dress from his creepy chest! Romantic or what?! Always something attractive about somebody that does bad stuff but will be willing to go all the way to save a girl's day. OH KLAUS AND CAROLINE, please get together permanently. Not sure what to do about that baby, but I am very supportive of Elijah and Hayley. Not sure what is going on with Cami, but I am rooting for Cami and Marcel! As long as Klaus and Caroline ends up together hah!
Great, now I sound like a morbidly crazy obsessed fan.
2. Motorcycle
So Donghae and Eunhyuk have a new collaboration. Ranted about it at
Super-Kpop.
But to sum it up, I am not loving it and the wig they wear in the MV is absolutely ridiculous.
3. The Fault in Our Stars
Read the book, it was lovely and now they have a movie trailer!!
Movie trailer is flawless. One reason why some movie adaptations are better than others is BECAUSE THEY ADHERE TO THE BOOK. And that is the reason why this movie will be perfection. Lines spoken exactly the way they were written, people behaving as they are described. I cannot wait, feel like I would cry while watching this. So beautiful.
Exactly like why I thought Catching Fire was so awesome and most of the Harry Potter franchise sucked.
4. Best girl group of all time
Caught up on youtube clips of favourite girl group EVER!
This cheered it up immensely because they are just awesome! They might not be the prettiest or have the best vocals but they are so real and honest that makes the so likable, plus they always have a ton of fun on stage!
Ending off with this newly discovered clip of Hebe flawlesly singing 兄妹
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
I have some opinions
Sick at home and have been watching youtube videos all night last night while trying to nurse myself back to health so I can be all fit and ready for Hong Kong!
1. Klaroline
I have been obsessed with The Vampire Diaries lately and now, The Originals because TVD is now quite boring. I am over Elena drama. She is obviously going to end up with Stefan. 5 seasons with that on and off thing with the brothers can get pretty old. The only thing keeping me going is Caroline and Klaus! And videos like these just help me fangirl a lot more.
UNFORTUNATELY, WHY IS KLAUS NOT COMING BACK? He needs to be with Caroline, they are destined to be together. I am heartbroken after his promise. Oh well, luckily there is Youtube to always relive the magical moments between the two.
This is one of my favourite moments. There he is, the evil vilian plotting for city domination and crazy plans and she is there complaining about a freaking prom dress. Yet he still bothers to help her find a stunning and beautiful dress from his creepy chest! Romantic or what?! Always something attractive about somebody that does bad stuff but will be willing to go all the way to save a girl's day. OH KLAUS AND CAROLINE, please get together permanently. Not sure what to do about that baby, but I am very supportive of Elijah and Hayley. Not sure what is going on with Cami, but I am rooting for Cami and Marcel! As long as Klaus and Caroline ends up together hah!
Great, now I sound like a morbidly crazy obsessed fan.
2. Motorcycle
So Donghae and Eunhyuk have a new collaboration. Ranted about it at
Super-Kpop.
But to sum it up, I am not loving it and the wig they wear in the MV is absolutely ridiculous.
3. The Fault in Our Stars
Read the book, it was lovely and now they have a movie trailer!!
Movie trailer is flawless. One reason why some movie adaptations are better than others is BECAUSE THEY ADHERE TO THE BOOK. And that is the reason why this movie will be perfection. Lines spoken exactly the way they were written, people behaving as they are described. I cannot wait, feel like I would cry while watching this. So beautiful.
Exactly like why I thought Catching Fire was so awesome and most of the Harry Potter franchise sucked.
4. Best girl group of all time
Caught up on youtube clips of favourite girl group EVER!
This cheered it up immensely because they are just awesome! They might not be the prettiest or have the best vocals but they are so real and honest that makes the so likable, plus they always have a ton of fun on stage!
Ending off with this newly discovered clip of Hebe flawlesly singing 兄妹
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment