Will die in zombie apocalypse
Thursday, January 16, 2014

I am really not cut out for this survive the end of the world thing. In movies, I will probably be the little common people running away and the first to die. Zombies won't even turn me because I am too worthless probably. Well that is true because went with wp, cass and tk to the exit plan game thing with our groupon vouchers.


No, we didn't manage to complete it although we came were just 1 lock away from the key! :(

But it was fun, so all is well that ends well. 

Gave wp the card I made!


Love it leh, the card is freaking 3D! Although I stole the concept off the internet, it is still very satisfying to do it yourself! 

This is way past my weekday bedtime so I dont have time to watch TVD today. :'( 


[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts