There and back again
Wednesday, January 22, 2014


Went to the bakery to check out their chinese new year goodies during lunch yesterday and there were trays of piping hot, freshly baked pineapple tarts! The empty spots were wherr the aunty gavr us free samples. Love her, why so kind one!


Also spent yesterday evening cleaning my bookshelves. Look at all the books I have! Wouldn't mind having more! Tried sorting out according to author name like in libraries but it doesn't make sense to me. My Harry Potter book has its own special shelf, and all the books that I don't really read usually end up on the button shelves so I decided to go with classifying them by genre instead! 

Had the longest meeting ever today! 4 hours and everyone was digressing here and there ohmygod. Super stressed at work these days. Really too much to do and so little time. Everyone is demanding for everything all at once. Sighpie.


Got a salted caramel cupcake to make my own day!

Cream on top was shit but the oozy, thick, salty filling made up for it. Not worth it because the price was exorbitant at $3.50 per cupcake. Your cupcake is not THAT fantastic. 

I really hope next week will be a better week. 




 
[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts