Like selling your soul to the devil
Monday, January 20, 2014

Went to the office to be greeted by disgusting emails and calls from hateful clients. Like, can you fuck off for a moment and leave me alone? Yes, I know we have been 'hired' to do stuff for you, but you don't have to be so impossibly reasonable.

Some things you request, is just not possible. Well it is possible if I work on this for 1 week straight and if I don't eat and sleep and do anything else except work on your shit. This is even worse than selling your soul because if I sell my soul to the devil, I still get 10 glorious years of my life watching my dreams come true. But if I do your shit for you, in return I get ungratefulness, more demands and a measly pay. So no, why would I want to do that. I value my life and most of all, my sanity. 

Thanks for making my life seem like a complete waste of time. You can't do cunty stuff like that and expect to get away with it. Fuck you and fuck off. 

And this is why reality sucks. 
[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts