Jiale's awesome pasta
Tuesday, January 14, 2014


Today Jiale brought n5girls out to eat her legendary awesome pasta! 


Mushroom soup!


Seafood java curry pasta with chunks of salmon, squid, scallops and prawns. Thought they could have provided a bit more ingredients but I guess it was decent enough for the price. The sauce was unique and quite delicious unfortunately the portion was massive so I had problems swiping it clean. The presentation of the dish also failed for me. Lucky for them, saved by the taste. 


Brownie with vanille icecream to finish up! 

As we still had some time to chill, we moved on to another chinese style dessert place.


Not a fan of grass jelly but I loved the yam paste and steamed milk pudding! 

Love meeting these people, they make such great company. Really thankful to have met this bunch of people and to have us click as a group! :) 

Reached home past my usual weekday bedtime but I die die also must watch at least 1 episode of TVD.

So daily TVD update: 
Yay Klaroline develops and I can see why Hollywoodlife anticipates the stefan/caroline storyline. However, klaus is more of a badass and it would make the hearts of girls everywhere flutter if he was to really fall for caroline and do everything he can to love/protect her! Meanwhile Jeremy just develops into this hunter person and I was just thinking wouldn't it be great if hunters in the show were more Supernatural hunter kinda people. They could do crossovers and that would be absolutely epic. I love it when fandoms collide! 




Labels:

[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts