Boats and friends and little babies
Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Went to visit Peimei on Friday night to eat fabulous steamboat featuring 肉中肉, cheesy chicken balls and aunty's awesome chilli! Our main goal was also to play with peimei's adorable niece!!


Why so cute!!! 

This makes me want to have babies! 

Anyway, fast forward to today. I have a horrible sore throat right now so I am contemplating if I should go ahead with yoga and sweat it out still. On one hand I am quite excited if I continue to be sock tomorrow so I can go to the doctor and skip work! But it is CNY! Nobody wants to be sick for that. Sigh.

Shitty workload is not helping! Not do other people NOT offer to help, but I have to clean up the work of other people as well! Wasting valuable time on clearing shit. How difficult can it be? It is not a very hard task somemore, seriously what the fuck? Why must I work with people like that! So ragey! Whole day I kept gettingg angsty calls reprimanding me for  things that are not my fault. Urgh, I need to come up with a plan on how to improve the situation! 

Let's have another cute baby photo to end the day! 




And that is all of us! 


[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts