Blood and babies
Sunday, January 12, 2014


Visting Doreen and Jojo and chanced upon this new friend! He was adorable and offered me biscuits and drew with me. So cute! Can't wait for my brother to have babies so I can have nieces and nephews to call my own.

Today I found out that my brother is going to rear some seas snails. Seriously? He gets to have snails but I can't get a pet dog? Such disgustingly unfair parents. They don't even attempt to conceal their biasness. >:( 

Anyway, I have moved on to season 4 of TVD. I work fast. :) It is strange but while I used to think Elena woukd be perfect with Damon I kind of see Stefan as better boyfriend material. Damon still gets a little crazy and out of control somestimes while Stefan is so nice and assuring. Well whatever, I know who she ends up with so far in the current season anyway so no surprises there. Right now I am very very excited about Klaroline. Now that side plot certainly deserves more development! Can't wait to finish up season 4 and go to The Originals. I have heard so many people raving about it.

It is sad Sunday! So time for me to go mourn over the end of the weekend and the start of the week. Monday blues are not actually a thing, it starts from Sunday evening and extends all the way till work ends on a Monday. 
[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts