Just another day that I had the best day of my life.
Friday, November 15, 2013
26 October 2013 - S.H.E's 2gether 4ever World Tour Singapore
This was one of the best concerts I have ever been to in my life. They were my childhood idols, girls I have looked up to since I was in Primary School. Their songs have always been a part of my life, accompanying me throughout the years.
So it was really awesome to see them comeback after Selina's heart wrenching incident to stand on stage as 3 again.
The best thing that always never fails to amaze me at concerts is that everyone in the audience are strangers, but for a special night, we come together as one and sing in one voice just because we love the same thing. To see the entire audience light up their non-lightstick lights to form a sea of glowing fireflies was so pretty!
I guess this calls for a letter to them!
-------- START --------
Dear Selina, Hebe and Ella,
Thank you for being a huge part of my lives. For the 12 years of existing as S.H.E, you guys have been there for me in a way no one else was.
You guys actually behaved like real girls, real human beings and not idols and so you taught me how to love myself despite being imperfect. That it was okay to have a round face, it was okay to fall in public, it was okay to gossip about other people and that people will just love me for being me.
It seems so surreal that 恋人未满 was 12 years ago. It has been a magical journey since. 这是我们一段秘密的旅程 别人很难想象其中的兴奋!
I hope that you guys will continue to sing till 80! And I will be glad to be a part of the fourth leaf accompanying you on the rest of your journey!
<3 Shu Yan
Labels: Idol
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Just another day that I had the best day of my life.
26 October 2013 - S.H.E's 2gether 4ever World Tour Singapore
This was one of the best concerts I have ever been to in my life. They were my childhood idols, girls I have looked up to since I was in Primary School. Their songs have always been a part of my life, accompanying me throughout the years.
So it was really awesome to see them comeback after Selina's heart wrenching incident to stand on stage as 3 again.
The best thing that always never fails to amaze me at concerts is that everyone in the audience are strangers, but for a special night, we come together as one and sing in one voice just because we love the same thing. To see the entire audience light up their non-lightstick lights to form a sea of glowing fireflies was so pretty!
I guess this calls for a letter to them!
-------- START --------
Dear Selina, Hebe and Ella,
Thank you for being a huge part of my lives. For the 12 years of existing as S.H.E, you guys have been there for me in a way no one else was.
You guys actually behaved like real girls, real human beings and not idols and so you taught me how to love myself despite being imperfect. That it was okay to have a round face, it was okay to fall in public, it was okay to gossip about other people and that people will just love me for being me.
It seems so surreal that 恋人未满 was 12 years ago. It has been a magical journey since. 这是我们一段秘密的旅程 别人很难想象其中的兴奋!
I hope that you guys will continue to sing till 80! And I will be glad to be a part of the fourth leaf accompanying you on the rest of your journey!
<3 Shu Yan
Labels: Idol
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment