Butterbeer and late nights
Friday, November 15, 2013
Steamboat at pm's house. Her mum always prepares the most fantastic ingredients! See how happy we are?
I got ambushed after just putting a delicious piece of meat into my mouth. Pm's niece is also the most adorable thing I have ever seen. So precious with her dimpled smile and fat cheeks!
Caught Beast's Beautiful Show after that. Totally forgot how much I used to like them. Dongwoon used to be my bias but not anymore! Doojoon stole my heart during the show with his charisma.
Finally got to try the butterbeer frap recope that has been circulating around the internet. It was a tad to sweet and not anything like how I would imagine butterbeer to taste like, but anything to feel like I am part of the wizarding world of Harry Potter.
Since Christmas is coming up, two fat drinks in a day should be fine. So here is a picture of my other fat drink of the day with a too long straw.
Vanilla milkshake at lowercase! Makes me clap my hands!
Labels: friends, Starbucks, steamboat
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Butterbeer and late nights
Steamboat at pm's house. Her mum always prepares the most fantastic ingredients! See how happy we are?
I got ambushed after just putting a delicious piece of meat into my mouth. Pm's niece is also the most adorable thing I have ever seen. So precious with her dimpled smile and fat cheeks!
Caught Beast's Beautiful Show after that. Totally forgot how much I used to like them. Dongwoon used to be my bias but not anymore! Doojoon stole my heart during the show with his charisma.
Finally got to try the butterbeer frap recope that has been circulating around the internet. It was a tad to sweet and not anything like how I would imagine butterbeer to taste like, but anything to feel like I am part of the wizarding world of Harry Potter.
Since Christmas is coming up, two fat drinks in a day should be fine. So here is a picture of my other fat drink of the day with a too long straw.
Vanilla milkshake at lowercase! Makes me clap my hands!
Labels: friends, Starbucks, steamboat
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment