Twenty facts about me!
Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1. I was born in Singapore on 9 December 1990.

2. My favourite books are the Harry Potter series and J.K. Rowling is a literary genius.

3. I have insanely untameable curly hair which becomes curlier and more fluffy when the weather is hot and humid. 

4. My dream job is to be a zookeeper or to have a job which works closely with animals. I have applied to be a zookeeper no fewer than 5 times but I have been always rejected as I have a degree.

5. My greatest wish is to own a dog and for it to become my very best friend.

6. One of the things on my bucket list is to see the Northern Lights.

7. The best thing to eat in the morning besides a McDonald breakfast set, is white noodles and a fried chicken wing.

8. I need to drink a flavoured beverage like Milo or milk or tea every night before I go to bed.

9. During my university days I would go to the library during breaks to read about criminal psychology and serial killers as I was obsessed with Criminal Minds.

10. My favourite Discovery Channel show is Deadliest Catch.

11. I think mentai is one of the Japanese's greatest invention. Mentai on grilled salmon is a heavenly combination.

12. My most favourite person in the world is my grandmother.

13. I have rewatched the entire trilogy of the Lord of the Rings movies no less than 6 times because it is flawless and amazing and Legolas is one very handsome elf. 

14. I was in Judo during my junior college days and that was where I tore my knee ligament while fighting with a guy. 

15. No talent on cooking what so ever although I wish that my future kids wil be as talented as those on Junior Masterchef.

16. Taiwanese girl group S.H.E. are the first band that I have ever supported by going to their concert and buying all their albums. I still adore them to this day because they were a big part of my childhood and got me through life.

17. I still cannot explain and differentiate between adjectives, verbs and adverbs. 

18. I get seasick easily and have once puked all the way on a 3 hour train and bus journey after a snorkelling trip in Australia.

19. My dream life would either travelling around in a trailer or living in a farm in some scenic country side filled with animals and a fruit garden.

20. I feel absolutely miserable in my current job and have no idea what to do next as my dream job is not an option I can go to.

Labels: ,

[ 0 comments ]



Go to older posts

Go to newer posts