The immense benefits of having a pet goat
Saturday, August 3, 2013
I love goats and here is a list of reasons why everyone should get a pet goat.
1. They are absolutely adorable! My heart is melting because these goats are so precious. How much cuter can they get?!?!
2. Their produce make absolutely delicious things. According to Wikipedia:
Goat milk is commonly processed into cheese, butter, ice cream, yogurt, cajeta and other products. Goat cheese is known as chèvre in France, after the French word for "goat". Some varieties include Rocamadour and Montrachet.[39] Goat butter is white because goats produce milk with the yellow beta-carotene converted to a colorless form of vitamin A.
They produce milk (yum!) and their milk can be made into cheese, butter and other yummy things How useful is that if you love to eat bread, which goes fantastically well with any of these products! So healthy and nutritious and all without killing the goat!!
3. They have a bit of a mean streak. Which is handy if you ever run into trouble, your pet goat can protect you! (Although they don't seem all that intelligent)
Look at Buttermilk kicking all her friends down! Damn useful to have a goat to kick down your enemies that's for sure!
4. Last but not least, as Snape has kindly pointed out to Harry,
"A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons."
- Professor Snape
How useful is that? A great antidote to many poisons can be found in the stomach in your pet goat! With advanced technology these days, you can easily extract out the stone in your pet goat's stomach without killing your goat I am sure!
And these are the reasons why I would love a pet goat. Imagine having a little bell around its neck so you know when it is jumping around all doing doing doing. My heart will just burst with happiness. Unfortunately, it is illegal in this country if I do not own a goat farm or sell goat meat I think. :(
My heart cannot burst with happiness now I am afraid.
However, here is a lovely baby goat pic to cheer me up. Lucky owners, getting to own such gorgeous pet goats like these.
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
The immense benefits of having a pet goat
I love goats and here is a list of reasons why everyone should get a pet goat.
1. They are absolutely adorable! My heart is melting because these goats are so precious. How much cuter can they get?!?!
2. Their produce make absolutely delicious things. According to Wikipedia:
Goat milk is commonly processed into cheese, butter, ice cream, yogurt, cajeta and other products. Goat cheese is known as chèvre in France, after the French word for "goat". Some varieties include Rocamadour and Montrachet.[39] Goat butter is white because goats produce milk with the yellow beta-carotene converted to a colorless form of vitamin A.
They produce milk (yum!) and their milk can be made into cheese, butter and other yummy things How useful is that if you love to eat bread, which goes fantastically well with any of these products! So healthy and nutritious and all without killing the goat!!
3. They have a bit of a mean streak. Which is handy if you ever run into trouble, your pet goat can protect you! (Although they don't seem all that intelligent)
Look at Buttermilk kicking all her friends down! Damn useful to have a goat to kick down your enemies that's for sure!
4. Last but not least, as Snape has kindly pointed out to Harry,
"A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons."
- Professor Snape
How useful is that? A great antidote to many poisons can be found in the stomach in your pet goat! With advanced technology these days, you can easily extract out the stone in your pet goat's stomach without killing your goat I am sure!
And these are the reasons why I would love a pet goat. Imagine having a little bell around its neck so you know when it is jumping around all doing doing doing. My heart will just burst with happiness. Unfortunately, it is illegal in this country if I do not own a goat farm or sell goat meat I think. :(
My heart cannot burst with happiness now I am afraid.
However, here is a lovely baby goat pic to cheer me up. Lucky owners, getting to own such gorgeous pet goats like these.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment