Fat is how I roll
Friday, August 23, 2013
This week, I am absolutely obsessed with the wonder that is Cher Lloyd and Old Chang Kee's Sotong on Stick. That thing really is the most delicious thing in the world, becoming quite a close contender with the fried chicken in my life.
I am totally in love with it, the sorta rubbery texture encased in that flavourful deep fried outer crust of flour thing. Oh my god. All I want to do is run out and grab one and munch maniacally on it right now.
Just last week I was obsessed with by2 and british youtubers. Such is life!
Labels: cher lloyd, Food
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Fat is how I roll
This week, I am absolutely obsessed with the wonder that is Cher Lloyd and Old Chang Kee's Sotong on Stick. That thing really is the most delicious thing in the world, becoming quite a close contender with the fried chicken in my life.
I am totally in love with it, the sorta rubbery texture encased in that flavourful deep fried outer crust of flour thing. Oh my god. All I want to do is run out and grab one and munch maniacally on it right now.
Just last week I was obsessed with by2 and british youtubers. Such is life!
Labels: cher lloyd, Food
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment