Cubicle Rat Syndrome
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Yes, I am also facing the crisis. What am I going to do with my life? It just feels so much like nothing right now. I worked so hard and here I am. Stuck in a cubicle, being sad and frowning all day long. What would I not give to throw it away and do the things I want to do? But the thing is, what do I want to do? I like animals but I have just been rejected as a zookeeper because I have a fucking degree. That made me very sad, and I think I will wallow in sorrow for another few days. What is hiding around the corner for me in the future? Where do I go from here now? Life is terribly meaningless right now. :(
Go to older posts
Go to newer posts
Cubicle Rat Syndrome
Yes, I am also facing the crisis. What am I going to do with my life? It just feels so much like nothing right now. I worked so hard and here I am. Stuck in a cubicle, being sad and frowning all day long. What would I not give to throw it away and do the things I want to do? But the thing is, what do I want to do? I like animals but I have just been rejected as a zookeeper because I have a fucking degree. That made me very sad, and I think I will wallow in sorrow for another few days. What is hiding around the corner for me in the future? Where do I go from here now? Life is terribly meaningless right now. :(
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment